Friday 6 June 2014

Muffin Flower Craft and Beatrix Potter

Dearest Ruby,

 
...a place where the seedlings of faith grow in relationships, gardens, and hearts
 



        I came upon this little poem,
 
We Have a Little Garden
by Beatrix Potter
 
We have a little garden,
 A garden of our own,
And every day we water there
The seeds that we have sown.
 
We love our little garden,
And tend it with such care,
You will not find a faded leaf
Or blighted blossom there.
 
If you haven't yet been introduced to the stories of Beatrix Potter, you have a treat in store !
 
        Fun time with paints again today. We have been busying ourselves with Muffin Flower Craft.
 
 Here we are learning the art of finger painting....
a pink flower
 
 
....a yellow flower


....seed beads to go in the centre of the smaller paper cases.


Don't they look pretty.
 

 
Nana has helped me put them together and now they look like this.

 
Now I'm decorating the flower pot with 'peel-off' golden flowers
 
 
....before sticking it over the flower stems.

 
All ready for the next stage...
 
 
A butterfly flutters by....

 
Then I am sticking the flowers down. Nana did help me but I pressed down hard...

 
...just checking everything's in place !

 
There, I like that....
 
 
Nana has just added some leaves because I am getting tired now.
 
 
 
 
 
Nana's Love makes us Grow.
 
                                                                                     
Love and hugs, Nana x



 



No comments:

Post a Comment