Sunday 24 August 2014

Nana Gwen's Posy

Dearest Ruby,
        As you know, Nana Gwen has been staying with Grandad and me over the weekend. We have had such a nice time. She loves to hear all about you and was looking forward to you coming for tea on Sunday afternoon.
        When you arrived, you and I went out into your garden to pick a posy of flowers for you to give to her.

 
You thought these marigolds would be best.
 
 
Yes, I've picked a few there...

 
Nana's put them in a little vase for me...

 
and placed them neatly by the chocolate cake, my Mummy's favourite!
 
 
I'm chatting away to Nana Gwen in the other room.

 
Later Nana put the flowers on the bookcase next to the robin, so that they could be enjoyed and appreciated all week...
and they were too!!
 
Love and hugs,   Nana x

No comments:

Post a Comment