Saturday 31 May 2014

Fairies at the bottom of the garden !

Dearest Ruby,
         This day is of great significance to you as you are moving into your new home in Providence Street. I read from Psalm 37:29, 'The good get planted on good land and put down healthy roots.'....


         'Bloom where you are planted', I've always loved that saying, and Grandad and I will still be just around the corner delighting to see the joy you bring to your new neighbours, sharing the love of Jesus with your infectious smile.
         Anyway, guess what I have found ??? I do believe a fairy or maybe a little family of fairies have taken up residence down by the rock garden.


Can you see? Come look closer...

 
       I can't say I have 'seen' a fairy but there nestling between the alpine plants is a purple house with a blue front door and a lantern standing tall outside. I wondered whether to see if anyone was at home, but chose to watch from a distance. As far as I know, only little children can see fairies. I just know they are there because at the foot of the 'Ruby' rose, is a washing line with clothes hanging out to dry.

 
 
How tiny are these little pair of sparkly trousers !
 
 
         I imagine Ruby, you will find, that when you least expect it you may catch sight of a fairy darting about out of the corner of your eye, just like we saw the Bumble Bee the other day, alighting onto a flower. Incidently, there are two bees buzzing around this windmill in a flower pot, as it's catching the breeze at the foot of the willow now producing a leafy canopy, with a backdrop of wild pink geraniums.
 

 
 
Love and hugs, Nana x 
       
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment