Wednesday 14 May 2014

Trip down Memory Lane.

Dearest Ruby,  
        I have been up in the loft today. What started off as a small task of putting away a few bits and pieces, became a trip down memory lane. I got distracted looking at the photograph albums. I never did find what I was looking for but see here a couple of Mummy when she was little like you.

 
Grandpa with Emily.
 
 
 
Emily December 17th 1985
 

 
Here she is with big sister Rachel. (May 1986)


 
Summer 1986
 
 I know it hasn't got a lot to do directly with your garden but you Ruby look so like your Mummy in these pictures I thought you would like to see them. She could be you !
 
Ah, but what did I find here Ruby ?
Mummy had her very own Wild Flower garden  when we lived in Galleywood, probably taken in the summer of 1987.
 
 
And, here is a favourite of mine I just would love to include, of Mummy praising Jesus as she dances round the living room.
 
 
 
Love and hugs, Nana x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment