Wednesday 14 May 2014

Ruby's Grand Tour

As written on 11/5/2014

Dearest Ruby,
        Well Ruby, you and Mummy paid a surprise visit today and we did a grand tour around your garden. Here you are cautiously taking a peek from the path.

 
Oh, now to see the violets.
 
 
Then you inspected the seedlings.

 
 
I am thrilled to say they have germinated and the sunflowers are showing forth healthily.

 
The others were a variety of  Daisy and look a little fragile.

 
We will wait until they are stronger before planting them all out, alongside the Cosmos I expect.

 
Back on the path now...
  ......you are watering the daisies. Mummy is showing you how.
 

 
 
  What have you discovered with Nana ? More water??
....in the Birdbath. We've had so much rain recently.
 


 
 This is fun .... 'I can splash about in this', you think
 

 
Is it ok if I get a bit wet Mummy?
 
 
'I'm sitting on a stepping stone now Nana. This bark is funny stuff.'


 
'Oh, I picked a flower and dropped it !'
 
Those Antirrhinums are doing well. When I was little we called them 'Snapdragons' which I much prefer. Hopefully if you don't pick too many, they will grow to be all different rainbow colours.


'I love sitting in this sunshine, but I'm ready for the 'off' now'
Where to??
 

 
Mummy is helping you to explore down the garden path.

 
Onto another stepping stone...

 
Round the corner...
 
 
Tread carefully in your lovely pink shoes!
 

 
'We've arrived. You can let go of me now !'

 
'The grass is a bit long but lovely and green.'



 
'I like the feel of this.'
 
 
'I'm ready to go now Mummy. Please come and take me back onto the garden path.'
 
There for another day now Ruby. I'm glad you so love your garden.
 
Love and hugs, Nana x
     

No comments:

Post a Comment